MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella):
- All students are required to show proof of two MMR vaccinations given after 12 months of age and the second dose at least 30 days after the first.
- If you cannot show proof of vaccination, you may be vaccinated in your home country or at Student Health Services.
- Alternatively, you may have a blood test done to confirm immunity – Measles IGG antibody, Mumps IGG antibody, Rubella IGG antibody. You may have these blood tests done in your home country or at Student Health Services.
- Missouri law requires all students living in campus housing to be vaccinated against meningitis
- Students who receive their first dose of meningococcal vaccine before the age of 16 are required to get a booster (on or after 16th birthday) with a minimum interval of at least eight weeks after the preceding dose.
- All students are recommended to be vaccinated against meningitis
- There are two meningitis vaccines available, the Quadrivalent (Menactra, Menveo, MCV4) and Meningitis B (Bexsero, Trumenba). Missouri law does not stipulate which meningitis vaccine must be given. Student Health strongly recommends students receive BOTH.
- You may be vaccinated in your home country or at Student Health Services
How to upload vaccination records:
- Log into the Student Health Portal using your Missouri S&T username and password.
- Go to “My Forms” to read and complete the forms.
- Go to “Document Upload” and upload any vaccination records you have.
If you are unable to log in, email records to Student Health Services.